TULUM’S PERFECT COMBINATION OF CULTURE AND ADVENTURE
- Tulum Visit – Admire the beauty of the archeological site of Tulum, where a certified guide will make you feel part of history while you tour around this ancient ceremonial center.
- Zip Line – Experience the thrill of flying over the jungle canopy on a spectacular zip-line ride.
- Rappel – Test your tenacity as you rappel 60 ft down into the mayan jungle
- Cenote Visit – Enjoy swimming or snorkeling through an underground river with its crystal clear waters and outstanding rock formations.
- Food – Delight yourself by sampling real Mexican cuisine surrounded by the sounds of nature.
This tour is approximately 6 hours long.
Runs daily beginning in the morning.
Transportation is included in an air-conditioned van. (Pick up time varies by hotel, typically between 7AM – 8AM)
Professional bilingual tour guide
- Round trip transportation. Transportation in air-conditioned van
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Snorkeling and climbing equipment.
- Prescription masks available on request
- Lunch and beverages
- Insurance and taxes
- Children under the age of 6 may only participate under the responsibility and direct supervision of a responsible parent or family member. Basic swimming skills required. This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
You might also like